We are composed of individuals passionate about our bird dogs. Our active members are both men and women from novice, first time dog owners to experienced handlers with decades of NAVHDA training experience. The majority of our members live and work in Cook, Kenosha, Lake, Racine and surrounding counties. While most of us hunt, hunting isn’t a requirement- a simple curiosity or interest in versatile hunting dogs is plenty.
We can always use additional volunteers and appreciate those that are willing to participate and lend a hand – setting up a field, planting birds, gunning, sharing experience, and learning from each other’s challenges and successes. To that end we need all of our members' involvement and support in making our training days successful.
We look forward to meeting you on one of our field days. We always welcome questions and love seeing the whole family involved, kids are welcome at our events and safety is our number one priority.
Click here to view our new member guide, which is a summary of the information included throughout the site.
Chick here for the membership form, fill out completely and include payment and mail to the listed address.
Chick here for test entry form and contact email@example.com with questions, how to submit the form and associated fees.
NINAVHDA is a non-profit, fully run by it's members these bylaws are our guiding document.
Safety is a top concern, click here to view our policy.
NAVHDA, Inc. pays for 75% of test entry fees for youth and our chapter will pay the remaining 25%. For youth handlers, we will reimburse 100% of the cost of a plaque.
Check back to see other events related to dog training, new hunter recruitment, and upland hunting. If you feel an event should be added please forward event to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 Northern Illinois NAVHDA - All Rights Reserved. This website is managed by the Northern Illinois Chapter, we do not speak on behalf of NAVHDA, Inc. Therefore, this website has not been verified for its accuracy by NAVHDA, Inc.
Powered by GoDaddy